This post is in honor of my 2nd wedding anniversary. My husband and I tied the knot on August 22, 2009. What a great day. I am in love with him more now than I was two years ago. I am so grateful to God for giving Mr. Cooper to me!
My list, of course, could run for miles. But, I’ll keep it short to spare you all of the wonderful mushiness.
- My hubby loves Jesus more than he loves me. Sound strange? It isn’t, or rather, it shouldn’t be. The Bible says to love the Lord your God with ALL your heart. You don’t want someone who puts you ahead of the Lord. Nope…not good.
- He prays for me.
- He makes me smile.
- Everyday, we read scripture and pray together.
- He loves me like Christ loved the church.
- After 2 years, I still think he’s the most beautiful man I know.
- I can talk to him about anything! And I do mean anything.
- He’s my best friend.
- He’s very intelligent, kind, sweet, and on and on.
- He brings out the best in me.
This post is linked up at: